I am partially supported by the NSF grant DMS-1509693.
For updates on papers to come: my CV
16. Branes through finite group actions, with Sebastian Heller
15. On the Brauer group of Higgs bundles and connections, with David Baraglia and Indranil Biswas.
14. On the geometry of regular icosahedral capsids containing disymmetrons, with Kai-Siang Ang.
Journal of Structural Biology (to appear)
13. A geometric approach to orthogonal Higgs bundles
12. Higgs bundles and applications
11. Automorphisms of C^* moduli spaces associated to a Riemann surface, with David Baraglia and Indranil Biswas.
10. Higgs bundles and exceptional isogenies, with Steve Bradlow.
9. Monodromy of rank 2 twisted Hitchin systems and real character varieties, with D. Baraglia,
Transactions of the American Mathematics Society (to appear)
8. Interface control and snow crystal growth, with Jessica Li,
7. An introduction to spectral data for Higgs bundles
Lecture Note Series, IMS, NUS. (to appear)
6. Real structures on moduli spaces of Higgs bundles, with D. Baraglia,
5. Spectral data for U(m,m)-Higgs bundles,
4. Nonabelianization of Higgs bundles, with N. Hitchin,
3. Higgs bundles and (A,B,A)-branes, with D. Baraglia,
2. Spectral data for G-Higgs bundles,
1. Monodromy of the SL_2 Hitchin fibration,
0. A symplectic approach to constrained mechanical systems.
MsC thesis (2008). (PDF file in Spanish)
18. Emily Cliff (UIUC)
April 16-17, 2017
17. Caleb Ashley (U Michigan)
March 12-14, 2017
16. Tom Nevins (UIUC)
January 30, 2017
15. Gabe La Nave (UIUC)
January 23-24, 2017
14. Sara Maloni (Virginia)
January 8-9, 2017
13. Marina Logares (Oxford)
October 21-25, 2016.
12. Steve Rayan (Saskatchewan)
October 21-25, 2016.
11. Jordan Watts (Boulder)
September 24-27, 2016.
10. Jayadev S. Athreya (Seattle)
August 28-30, 2016.
9. Lara B. Anderson (Virginia Tech)
April 17-20, 2016.
8. Michael Groechenig (Imperial)
April 13 2016
7. Steve Bradlow (UIUC)
April 11 2016
- Fall 2017, Differential Geometry seminar, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
- August 2017, GEOQUANT Conference, Jutland, Denmark.
- August 2017, Topological and Algebraic Advances in QFT, Varese, Italy.
- July 30-August 3, Mini-course speaker at the third GEAR Retreat, Stanford University, USA.
- July 2017, Gauge theory and special geometry (MCA 2017). Montreal, Canada.
- June 2017, Mathematical Physics seminar, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- May 2017, Higgs bundles and related topics, Nice, France
- May 29 2017, Mirror Symmetry Conference for Young Mathematicians, Ann Arbor, USA
- May 22 2017, Topology Seminar, Northwestern University, USA.
- April 2-8 2017, Mini-course mentor at the British Isles Graduate Workshop Higgs bundles, UK.
- March 27-31 2017, BUNDLES, TIFR, Mumbai, India.
- March 24-27 2017, School on Geometry and Physics, Bangalore, India
- February 25, Fifth Annual Midwest Women in Mathematics Symposium (WIMS), Indianapolis, USA.
- February 14, Mathematical Physics Seminar, IMPA, Brazil.
- January 24, Geometric Analysis Seminar, University of Chicago, USA
- January 19, Mathematical Physics seminar, Purdue University, USA.
- January 17, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Chicago, USA.
- December 2 2016. Encuentro Rioplatense de Álgebra y Geometría, La PLata, Argentina.
- November 11. Colloquium, Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis, USA.
- September 12-16 2016. Hitchin70 (Madrid sectional conference), Madrid, Spain.
- August 19-26 2016. Mini course at the summer program of the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- August 4 2016, New Perspectives on Moduli Spaces in Gauge Theory, Singapore.
- July 2016. String-Maths, Paris, France. (Video)
- May 6 2016. Algebraic Geometry Seminar, National University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- April 28 2016. Geometry Seminar, University of Texas at Austin , USA.
- April 22-23 2016. Representation Theory, Integrable Systems and QFT, Northwestern University, USA.
- March 15-31, 2016. Mini Course at the Summer school at ICTS, Bangalore (Video), India.
- March 4, 2016. UIC Mathematics Department Colloquium, Chicago, USA.
- February 2016. Higgs Bundles in Geometry and Physics, Heidelberg University, Germany.
- January 25 2016. Geometry and Analysis Seminar, University of Oxford, UK.
- January 2016. Higgs bundles and Hitchin system, Centre Bernoulli, Switzerland.
- January 2016. Conference on Quadratic Differentials, Cape Town, South Africa.