17. Singular geometry and Higgs bundles in string theory, with Lara B. Anderson, Mboyo Esole and Laura Fredrickson
(to appear soon).
16. Cayley and Langlands type correspondences for Orthogonal Higgs bundles, with David Baraglia.
15. T-Branes at the Limits of Geometry, with Lara Anderson, Jonathan Heckman and Sheldon Katz.
JHEP, to appear, (2017).
14. Branes through finite group actions, with Sebastian Heller
13. On the Brauer group of Higgs bundles and connections, with David Baraglia and Indranil Biswas.
Hitchin 70 proceedings, Oxford University Press, to appear, (2017).
12. A geometric approach to orthogonal Higgs bundles
11. Higgs bundles and applications
10. Automorphisms of C^* moduli spaces associated to a Riemann surface,
with David Baraglia and Indranil Biswas.
9. Higgs bundles and exceptional isogenies, with Steve Bradlow.
8. Monodromy of rank 2 twisted Hitchin systems and real character varieties, with D. Baraglia,
Transactions of the American Mathematics Society (to appear)
7. An introduction to spectral data for Higgs bundles
Lecture Note Series, IMS, NUS., to appear, (2017).
6. Real structures on moduli spaces of Higgs bundles, with D. Baraglia,
5. Spectral data for U(m,m)-Higgs bundles,
4. Nonabelianization of Higgs bundles, with N. Hitchin,
3. Higgs bundles and (A,B,A)-branes, with D. Baraglia,
2. Spectral data for G-Higgs bundles,
1. Monodromy of the SL_2 Hitchin fibration,
0. A symplectic approach to constrained mechanical systems.
MsC thesis (2008). (PDF file in Spanish)
6. The phone walkers: A study of human dependance on inactive mobile devices, with James Unwin.
5. Modeling epidemics on d−cliqued graphs, with Anlin Zhang.
4. On the geometry of regular icosahedral capsids containing disymmetrons, with Kai-Siang Ang.
3 Interface control and snow crystal growth, with Jessica Li,
2. Bridges between worlds, from past to present
1. Sonia Kovalevsky Days in Chicago, with James Unwin.
19. Emily Cliff (UIUC)
April 16-17, 2017
18. Nathan Clemen (Wisconsin)
April 10, 2017
17. Caleb Ashley (U Michigan)
March 12-14, 2017
16. Tom Nevins (UIUC)
January 30, 2017
15. Gabe La Nave (UIUC)
January 23-24, 2017
14. Sara Maloni (Virginia)
January 8-9, 2017
13. Marina Logares (Oxford)
October 21-25, 2016.
12. Steve Rayan (Saskatchewan)
October 21-25, 2016.
11. Jordan Watts (Boulder)
September 24-27, 2016.
10. Jayadev S. Athreya (Seattle)
August 28-30, 2016.
9. Lara B. Anderson (Virginia Tech)
April 17-20, 2016.
8. Michael Groechenig (Imperial)
April 13 2016
7. Steve Bradlow (UIUC)
April 11 2016
6. Brent Pym (Oxford)
March 7-10, 2016.
- 18-21 September 2018, Anual meeting of the Argentinian Maths Society (Plenary Talk), La Plata, Argentina.
- 25-30 July 2018, ICM Satelite "Moduli Spaces in Algebraic Geometry and Applications" (Plenary Talk), Campinas, Brazil.
- 4-8 June 2018, Quantization and Moduli Spaces, Luxembourg.
- 22-26 January 2018, Iberoamerican Congress on Geometry (Plenary Talk), Valladolid, Spain.
- November 28 2017, GEAR seminar, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, USA.
- November 9 2017, Felix Klein seminar, University of Notre Dame, USA.
- October 19 2017, Seminar at IST, Vienna, Austria.
- October 16 2017, Mathematical Physics seminar, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- October 11 2017, Higher Differential Geometry seminar, MPI, Bonn, Germany.
- September 1 2017, The Analysis of Gauge-Theoretic Moduli Spaces, Banff, Canada.
- August 15 2017, Harmonic Maps, Higgs Bundles and Integrable Systems, Hannover, Germany.
- August 8 2017, GEOQUANT Conference, Jutland, Denmark.
- August 3 2017, Topological and Algebraic Advances in QFT, Varese, Italy.
- July 30-August 1, GEAR Retreat (Mini-Course), Stanford University, USA.
- July 25 2017, Gauge theory and special geometry, MCA 2017, Montreal, Canada.
- July 17 2017, Geometry Seminar, FU Berlin, Germany.
- June 22 2017, Center for Mathematical Physics (Colloquium), Hamburg, Germany.
- June 12 2017, Workshop on Moduli theory & Derived category, SNU, Seoul, South Korea.
- June 6 2017, Mathematics - String Theory seminar, Kavli IPMU, Japan.
- June 1 2017, Higgs bundles and related topics, Nice, France.
- May 11 2017, National University of La Plata (Colloquium), La Plata, Argentina.
- May 29 2017, Mirror Symmetry Conference for Young Mathematicians, Ann Arbor, USA
- May 22 2017, Topology Seminar, Northwestern University, USA.
- April 2-8 2017, British Isles Graduate Workshop Higgs bundles (Mini-Course mentor), UK.
- March 27-31 2017, BUNDLES, TIFR, Mumbai, India.
- March 24-27 2017, School on Geometry and Physics, Bangalore, India.
- February 25 2017, Fifth Annual Midwest Women in Mathematics Symposium (WIMS), Indianapolis, USA.
- February 14 2017, Mathematical Physics Seminar, IMPA, Brazil.
- January 24 2017, Geometric Analysis Seminar, University of Chicago, USA
- January 19 2017, Mathematical Physics seminar, Purdue University, USA.
- January 17 2017, Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Chicago, USA.
- December 2 2016. Encuentro Rioplatense de Álgebra y Geometría, La PLata, Argentina.
- November 11. Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (Colloquium), USA.
- September 12-16 2016. Hitchin70, Madrid, Spain.
- August 19-26 2016. Mini course at the summer program of the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- August 4 2016, New Perspectives on Moduli Spaces in Gauge Theory, Singapore.
- July 2016. String-Maths, Paris, France. (Video)
- May 6 2016. Algebraic Geometry Seminar, National University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- April 28 2016. Geometry Seminar, University of Texas at Austin , USA.
- April 22-23 2016. Representation Theory, Integrable Systems and QFT, Northwestern University, USA.
- March 15-31, 2016. Mini Course at the Summer school at ICTS, Bangalore (Video), India.
- March 4, 2016. UIC Mathematics Department (Colloquium), Chicago, USA.
- February 2016. Higgs Bundles in Geometry and Physics, Heidelberg University, Germany.
- January 25 2016. Geometry and Analysis Seminar, University of Oxford, UK.
- January 2016. Higgs bundles and Hitchin system, Centre Bernoulli, Switzerland.
- January 2016. Conference on Quadratic Differentials, Cape Town, South Africa.